Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yes, Richmond has snow again.

On Thursday, the sun was shining, it was windy but not so chilly. I took a mile walk to Spa310 to get the entries that came in for the mail art call. See it here and send us something. I, also, stopped in and visited Patricia and Misty at the tea shop, here. I was feeling good. The walk home was nice, especially nice to see the plants in my front rock garden looking so ALIVE!
But that was two days ago, today, the snow is coming own steadily and the temperature is -6C/22F. I will surely have the opportunity to take more photos with the snow piled even higher on the back garden table. Luckily, I bought supplies yesterday to make some cold weather meals. I'll share!





No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...