Monday, December 21, 2009

Some more snow fun...

On Sunday, I got out and walked my pup (he didn't like it) around the block. I found a strong stick to use as a walking aide and put on my cute Ignatius hat! I love it, so Dr. Seuss! Today, the sun is so bright and at 40F the snow is starting to melt. I went out, shoveled the front steps (grunt grunt grunt) and broomed off the car (more grunting) and caught this shadow of myself on the neighbors front retaining wall. Pup went out into the yard and did some exploring. Without the usual smells, it's a whole new world out there for him (I think.) the bird house on the fence had a snowy hat. This will all be a memory in a couple days and the snow predicted for Friday will erase every last trace. So I'm enjoying collecting memories of a snowy Richmond VA.


1 comment:

phonelady said...

I hope to be able to post snow pictures from Ohio next yr . LOL !!! am I crazy ? nope just getting back to my being raised in a cold environment when I was a child .

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...