Thursday, July 23, 2009

In my neighborhood



Here are some of the sweet little front gardens in my neighborhood. As you can see, the spaces are fairly small. The diversity of approaches to landscaping are so nice. Most of the areas are flat, unlike our front garden which is above street level (we think there was a bit of a hill that was cut through when the street was laid out, but have no proof of this except that the houses on both sides of the street require steps to get up to the front doors!) We are also, one of the few rock gardens that I come across in my walks. We've had sufficient rain so everything is green! Hope you've enjoyed the little tour of my neighborhood. (I feel a bit like Mr. Rogers as I write this.)






No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...