Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Some images from the neighborhood

My neighbor who has a lot of rose bushes (which I always stop to smell) has lots of lavender this year bordering her front garden. It smells so delicious! A Japanese Iris managed to poke it's way up against this brick wall. As I came round the other side of this block, the old car was in it's usual spot....maybe it doesn't go?? It has great hub caps and the interior is lined with a skull patterned material. Coming back around to the shelf, we find that the basket is still there, so "we" (me and Smitty dog) leave behind some CDs that we want to share. Today, my "drawing" comes to an end. I'll pop the three names into a jar and have C pick one out. Someone will get something from me, soon.


No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...