Sunday, May 03, 2009

Rainy day floral display









The spring rains have begun....yesterday, we caught a number of the neighborhood flower images just after a rain. The tulips are gone, but irises, roses, pansies, clematis, azaleas, and some flowers that I don't know the name for, are now abundant. This morning, I went out early hoping to make it home from walking the dog before it began raining but we'd only gone a short distance when the rains came. We kept walking and I kept taking photos of flowers. Aren't the colors lovely? The orange roses were just so striking in the gray light. It was like perfect lighting today.



No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...