Friday, May 15, 2009

Elflog - update

Yesterday, I tied one of Andrea's pieces of cheese to my neighbor's rail. It looked in need of some cheer. The previous day, I'd added this odd little apple core character that J. had given to me to the shelf, where it tearfully looked at a rock. This morning, there was only 2 tiny rocks and a 1 centime euro coin. I put a piece of real small art in a plastic bag on the pole and a collage that I'd made on a tiny CD that I just couldn't discard in the trash. Putting art out into the public realm is so satisfying. Check out what's happening with Andrea's Found-Art.

1 comment:

Beanie Mouse said...

Squeak!!! How exciting!!!! I love seeing my bits being left out!!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...