Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring time

I live in a city with it's small front gardens (and equally small back gardens.) This is my friend's front garden. She and another friend spent hours weeding it and laying in black mulch material. It looks so nice that I had to snap a pic with my phone and share it with you. I'm loving the spring, in spite of the green layer of stuff on the cars (washed off by the recent few days of rain) that indicates our allergies will be more evident. For years I said I don't have allergies, but I've obviously developed them, and spring springing out is the worst time. My pollyanna nature still says, what the heck, the flowers are blooming, the trees are a beautiful shade of green, and today the sun is shining. I'm off to walk my dog!

1 comment:

Johanna said...

So beautiful! Here it sleeted today and the temperature was around 2 degrees Celcius :-( But I have had to begin my allergy medication a month ago.

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...