Saturday, March 14, 2009

Paris on Friday

We started the day with pain aux raisins, then off we went with the plan to get to BHV (department store) but wandered through the Marais looking in windows at clothing and other things, finally getting to the big store where we immediately had to have coffee and...a pear pastry. Oh boy, we're eating a lot of pastries! We spent lots of time in the DIY bathroom section, looking at sinks, showers, accessories, and making imaginery bathrooms for ourselves. Here's a display of the colorful glass sinks that are available.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That pain aux raisins looks heavenly! Eat all the pastries you want--just keep sharing the pictures with me. Whenever anyone asks me about my time in France, all I talk about is the food!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...