Friday, December 19, 2008

Lunch in the 10th

We ate lunch with our friends, Keith and Ruth in their neighborhood today. A small Greek place that we went to with them last year, or the year before. On our way to the restaurant, we passed by a new Japanese restaurant and Keith learned it was their opening day and we could have free sushi. So we did. It made a great appetizer for these dishes. Keith and Ruth had mousaka, I had eggplant farci and Chuck had lambchops. He ate all three of them! I had some sweet tea afterwards in a little glass like the ones Jessica and Noah brought us back from Turkey. There were pine nut floating on top. I just noticed, in the photos, the food pretty much looks the same! It smelled great in the place and the food was delicious.


No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...