Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bonbons


Our friend Agnese brought us a little bag of jelly bears, this is what's left when I decided to try the "food" setting on C's camera. We didn't realize there was such a setting, which makes me sorry that I didn't use it before. Agnese was supposed to be gone already but she missed her flight by 5 minutes due to a delay on the RER train that she was taking to the airport. She surprised us at the door, when we thought she was already back in Riga, Latvia yesterday. She used our internet connection and came by this morning, also. Besides the little bears, she gave us information about an apartment on view at the Palais de Chaillot. It's in the Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine. This is a space that opened in 2007 so it's totally new to us and, how lovely, we get introduced by Agnese, who also took us to the tea house at the Musselman Institute. I hope we'll have good images to share, since we plan to go tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...