Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Going Bananas!


We played this very fine game the other night, after eating some fine peach pie that Chuck had made. It's a game called Going Bananas. (Found Art confirmed the REAL name of the game for me: Bananagrams. Thanks!) The tiles come in a zippered pouch that looks like - a banana! Oh darn, I forgot to take a picture of it. It's like scrabble but with out a board, free form and you can rearrange your tiles if you see a better word or can use more tiles as you acquire them. It's a lot of fun. Noah carries it around with him and breaks it out at a moment's notice. Now I want my own Going Bananas! How about you?

1 comment:

Beanie Mouse said...

I've played this with my niece when they (my brother's family, that is) visited last year!! She calls it "Bananagrams" though but it looks to be exactly the same game. It's fun!! Better if you get to make up your own words!!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...