Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Elflog update & real small art

The New Shelf is still going strong. I posted on the post a small collage, which was gone in a day, which I liked, though no one comment on finding it on the Real Small Art blog. Oh well. I've started to write on stones again and put them out. The wire "writer" made a sweet little flower and wrapped it around the stone I made which says "art matters." I'd drawn a tiny flower on the stone, too. There's a chick on a stick, made out of metal, which i think is a garden ornament. The ribbon, the shell, the art postcard remain, real flowers get added, as well as small items. These pix were taken last Saturday. Since then a small plastic dish with beads in it has been added. It remains a very festive shelf and pole!

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...