Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Trumilou revisited

We had dinner last night at Trumilour, our little favorite local resto. The whole crew was there, D & N, W & S, and us! How cool to have friends in town to have dinner with us. I took the room shots with my camera sitting on the table. I didn't want to be intrusive of the other patrons.

I didn't get any fotos of food, sorry, we just ate it! But I'll tell you what we had and you can imagine how tasty it was. Chuck had Canard (duck) in plum sauce, S had Canard with honey sauce, N & W had veau (veal) D had jambon and I had sandre (a fish of some kind.) Everything smelled, looked and tasted really good.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...