Monday, June 25, 2007

Muffins and Elflog news



What am I thinking...two unrelated images!! This morning the shelf had a new stone arrangement, an alchohol wipe packet (ew) and on the pole: 3 "X"s made out of ribbon. Verrry interesting! I spent the morning hanging out with a friend and a clutch of young children at the school yard. On the way home, we all had to check out the shelf. The little ones chose a stone to take home as well as thoughts of the possibility of mounting a shelf in their neighborhood. After lunch, I prepped all of the ingredients for the chocolate and zucchini muffins, and went off to visit with my friend, Myrna. When I returned home, the buttered had softened and I made the muffins. Even Chuck, who doesn't like squash, loved these. The recipe is posted on the Sprout site. I used golden and zephyr squash in place of zucchini. Quick yummy! Also, seeing the little kids at the shelf was pretty delightful. So maybe the images are really not so disparate...enjoyment at the shelf, enjoyment making chocolate and squash muffins.

1 comment:

Le Synge Bleu said...

oh my god, those muffins look incredible! can you save me one? also, i want to see the shelf when we're there...i forgot to tell you.

can't wait to see you!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...