Saturday, May 12, 2007

Beggars Bones






Smitty and I took our walk this morning to get more of his food. What a great neighborhood we live in. We're so happy we stayed and now our Fan District has everything we need within walking distance. How cool is this!?! Beggars Bones is an awesome little shop to get stuff for, as they say, awesome pets. The proprietor is pretty awesome herself. She's helpful and friendly and remembered my name! Just like the Cheers bar on that old TV show. See the Monkey lamp? Hmmm wonder if they have monkey food? Oh, look at Smitty, ready to go home now that we have his food in our bag.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...