Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Friend Slash


Our friend Slash Coleman sent us an e-mail to let us know that he's been selected to do his one person show in an off Broadway theatre. Woo Hoo, hooray! We're so happy for him that I had to share this news for anyone who might be in the vicinity and can go see him.
He'll be at the Teatro La Tea (Clemente Soto Velez Cutural Center) at 107 Suffolk St. on the lower east side, April 10 and April 22. You can get details at Slash's web site. Happy for you, Slash!!

1 comment:

Le Synge Bleu said...

guess who sent him the festival info to enter after having met him at your very own house....
???????????????????????????
the world is a small place indeed, no?

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...