Monday, October 02, 2006

A yummy Mexican lunch


We passed by La Perla a few times and the food looked really yummy. Chuck had seen someone eating something that looked good to him, earlier in the day, but didn't know how to ask for it. He ended up with separate dishes, all good, but not what he thought they'd be. He had a dish of rice, a bowl of chili con carne, a bowl of guacamole & some chips. All really tasty. I had a delicious spinach burrito. Luisa, who had waited on us, sat with us a bit at the end of the meal, told Chuck what to ask for next time, and chatted with us about her art association. We'll definitely eat there again.

1 comment:

Anke Martin said...

Looks like you have a great trip!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...