Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A rainy day






I walked to Monoprix, on Tuesday, along the streets behind the Hotel de Sens, between the two schools, past the Village St. Paul (connected courtyards with little shops) just looking, listening, thinking that soon I would be leaving this place. The leaves are starting to change to red on some walls. The winds have been strong but the leaves on the trees in front remain, so we still don't have a clear view of Notre-Dame from our windows. Who knows, maybe by Friday, when we quit the Cite, it will happen. I'll post a picture of Hotel de Sens that I took from the window at the end of our corridor in a bit.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...