Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Cous Cous




Our friends arrived in Paris from the south of France and are staying near the Pompidou Centre, which is still closed due to a strike, by the way. We met them and found a little restaurant on the side street leading to Pompidou, where we could have some lunch. Very small, very warmly painted, with an inexpensive prix fixe menu for the evening. We all had cous cous, with vegetables, with meat, with chicken, something for everyone. The dessert was a freshly made apple tarte. Sorry, no tarte photo. Guess why? A place to return to, definitely.

1 comment:

Le Synge Bleu said...

give the friends my love if its who i think it is. and giant hugs. and now i'm hungry.

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...